We have moved permanently to a new homepage:
All new builds will be posted only on the new site. The new site also features an improved layout and better search features. See you on the new page!
Find Catapults a little lame? Already bought an Atlas and you don´t know how to effectively get XP and CBills with it? Want to be top3 of the scoreboard for 10 rounds in a row? Look no further. The Atlas Deluxe LRM Boat will make this all happen:
- Standard Engine 300
- Endo Steel Structure (can leave that one out if you don´t have the money because you wont be able to use it to its full extent with the regular config (will have 1-2 tons left but no more slots))
- Maxed Armor
- 3x LRM15+Artemis
- 2x Medium Lasers (Medium Pulse Lasers with endo steel)
- Do NOT put any lrm-ammo in your shoulders aka left/right torso! It will be very vulnerable to attacks. Distribute it evenly into all other slots (e.g. legs)
Playstyle and Tips:
- As of the latest patch, Artemis requires line of sight. Your ideal position will be ~400-800 meters away from the target and ideally withing line of sight (e.g. river bank)
- You are worthless in melee (LRMs have a minimum range of 180). If you don´t know what to do, fall back to your nearest friendly.
- Conserve ammo by not overnuking low health enemies and only firing if you are absolutely sure the target will be locked for some more seconds
- Exchange some ammo+heat sinks for an ECM if you are encountering a lot of light mechs