We have moved permanently to a new homepage:
All new builds will be posted only on the new site. The new site also features an improved layout and better search features. See you on the new page!
I am once again sweeping the forums for decent and ready-to-use builds. The first build will be provided by a friendly guy named Orionche who sent me a Centurion build. Since medium chassis are somewhat underrepresented on this web page so far, his guide will be the first. Many more to come. Be sure to drop by his profile and leave him a thumbs-up (link at the end of the guide).
Trouble playing back the video? Click here!
- Centurion CN9-A
- XL Engine 260
- Max armor on everything, remove 1 point from each leg to fill another ton
- 2x Medium Laser
- 3x SRM6 + Artemis (4x ammo in legs)
- Anti-Missile System (1x ammo)
- Beagle Active Probe
- Your arms are for shielding only. Try to rotate them towards your enemies to protect your more valuable shoulders.
- Keep moving! This is true for all Mechs but if you stand still for one second with this Centurion you are a gonner.
- At the beginning of the match, separate from the main group and scout ahead.
- Later return with a vengeance and flank enemies.