We have moved permanently to a new homepage:
All new builds will be posted only on the new site. The new site also features an improved layout and better search features. See you on the new page!
Find Catapults a little lame? Already bought an Atlas and you don´t know how to effectively get XP and CBills with it? Want to be top3 of the scoreboard for 10 rounds in a row? Look no further. The Atlas Deluxe LRM Boat will make this all happen.
- Atlas AS-D-DC
- Standard Engine 300
- Maxed Armor (except legs, ~73 each)
- 3x LRM15+Artemis (9x ammo)
- 2x Medium Pulse Lasers
- CASE in right torso along side 2 DHS and 3x LRM Ammo
- Guardian ECM (mount in legs to avoid early destruction)
- AMS (1x ammo)
- Fill remaining slots with DHSs such that you will have 16 (with engine heat sinks) in total
- Artemis requires line of sight. Your ideal position will be ~500-800 meters away from the target and ideally within line of sight (e.g. river bank)
- You are worthless in melee (LRMs have a minimum range of 180). If you don´t know what to do, fall back to your nearest friendly.
- Conserve ammo by not overnuking low health enemies and only firing if you are absolutely sure the target will be locked for some more seconds.
- If you get jammed by an ECM, don´t panic. Switch your ECM to counter (hotkey J) and continue firing LRMs. If no target is available for LRM fire switch to your Medium Pulse Lasers and engage whatever is jamming you, while constantly falling back to friendlies who can help you get rid of the pest.
- If none in your lance can provide TAG, experiment with switching one Laser for it.
- Add more armor than usual to your rear. If you are getting pounded, it will most likely be from behind.